Things I am thankful for about my job...

9:52:00 PM

Hi guys! So lately I've been feeling SUPER not into my job... which I hate... lol.

Idk what the heck happened but the first two weeks i was so pumped and excited and happy and grateful and somewhere along the way i started feeling discouraged and afraid that I'm always making mistakes... LOL #overthinking.
BUT turns out i AM doing pretty well and that other people are noticing and are appreciative of it sooo.... I really am just over thinking - per usual, lol.

Regardless, I decided that in order to stop feeling so bummed and worried all the time that i was going to make a list I can look back on whenever I want/need of all the things I am so thankful for when it comes to my job - so, here we go!



1. the pay.
seriously. i remember looking at my paychecks from nordstrom and thinking "if only i made this much more i could save THIS much more..." and now I AM making that much more and I SHOULD BE saving that much more, so........ I am very thankful.

2. the people!
i seriously work with the coolest, nicest people who are all around looking to support one another so i LOVE IT. i've made such fun friends and i'm soooo thankful.

3. the hours.
SERIOUSLY. i used to complain at my retail jobs about not having regular hours, about always having to work weekends and holidays but NOW i get to work mon-fri at the same time, same place, and i get to have a schedule and weekends are ALL. MINE. so I need to be waaaaay more thankful.

4. the fact that i have one.
i applied to this same workplace LAST JULY and was so bummed i had to settle for retail, but i tried again and GOT THE JOB and i am just so lucky and fortunate to have a job that gives me enough money to save and spend and pay my bills. seriously. so lucky.



so this irregular post was definitely mostly for me, i'll admit it. it's sloppy and quick and just my full fledged feelings but i am NOT ashamed of it.
so now on monday morning when im whining about going in to work i'm going to pop open this blog post and repeat how lucky i am to have such a fun job.

thanks for sticking with me, xo, me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments