7 Months of Adult Braces!

7:30:00 AM



Hi, lovers! So once again, this past month didn't have too much going on as far as my braces are concerned! For some reason I have a NINE WEEK period between appointments so I haven't even been back in over a month! SOOOOO, nothing has changed, haha. Still rocking these red and green rubber bands from Christmas Time ;)

BUT, I did have a dental cleaning that went really well! My parents got me a water flosser for Christmas and I use it multiple times a day (is that good for my teeth btw??? Let me know, haha) so when I got my teeth cleaned the dental hygienist was OVER THE MOON about my teeth, haha. She couldn't stop talking about how white and clean they are and how well I brush/have been taking care of them! So wooooot wooot, gold star over here.

Otherwise, no new news here! I have my next appointment on the 20th so hopefully I get a thicker wire! Or my rubber bands (please, please, please, please).

10 June 2017!


10 July 2017.


10 August 2017.



10 September 2017.



10 October 2017.

(Forgot to take a picture this day, but guess who still looks the same! Haha.)
10 November 2017.


10 December 2017.


10 January 2018.

You Might Also Like

0 comments