2018 Money Goals!

7:30:00 AM

1. Have at least $2,500 in my savings at ALL times.

2. (Aside from the $2,500) Save $5,000 to put down on a new car!

3. Pay off 50% of my student loans.

4. Pay off braces.

5. Pay off my cell phone AND do not buy another one unless I absolutely have to!

6. STOP chronic spending (seriously, I have a problem).
- To go into more detail, if I end up spending a lot of money I decide FRICK IT ALL and spend EVERYTHING I have, lol. It's like an all or nothing kind of thing for me and I HAAAATE it.

7. Get a REALLY GOOD credit card.
- The ones I currently have are 1) a college card with a super low limit and 2) a store card that I NEVER use because my college card gives me cash $$$. My ideal credit card would have a high limit AND give some kind of cash back or mileage. With no annual fee, duh, lol.

8. Put all my expensive items TO GOOD USE rather than being really excited over them for a day.
- Seriously. I have so many expensive (or more expensive than other items) kind of items that I'm excited for, for a solid DAY then I'm over it. So I need to REALLY invest in the things I spend a ton of money on!

You Might Also Like

0 comments