Personal Development Goals!

7:30:00 AM


2018, the year to becoming the best version of me EVAAAAA!

1. Be kinder/softer/sweeter.
- I like to think I'm already pretty soft and sweet but I know I lack this area THE MOST in my own home and with my own family.

2. Meditate and reflect, daily.
- Sometimes I catch myself feeling so overwhelmed or stressed out and I just need to remind myself to slow down and think about all the things that are going well rather than dwelling on the things that aren't.

3. RECYCLE (also, MAKE LESS WASTE).
- # SAVE ALL THE ANIMALS.

4. Read more news articles, be more educated in current events.

5. Pay off 50% of my student loan debt. 
- HEFTY, but I think I can do it!

6. Learn to open up to others more.
- ALSO HEFTY, but I seriously need to let some barriers down.

7. Say YES to cute friends and fun activities!

8. Say NO to people who give me bad feelings.
- This should be at the top of my list.

9. Count to 10 before getting angry.
- Sometimes I let my anger bubble up and explode and I HATE THAT about me!

10. Become the BEST at whatever job and/or task I'm assigned to!
- Including, but not limited to, becoming the best Pokemon trainer.

11. Practice patience in all things.
- See #9.

12. Become like the people I admire most.
- Cuter, happier, smiley-er, bubblier, gigglier, ALL OF IT.

13. Give more.
- Because there is so much to give and share.

14. Be more Christlike.
- THIS should be at the top of my list and at the CENTER of my heart.

You Might Also Like

0 comments