January Daily Gratitude Journal

7:30:00 AM


Gratitude---
1Today I am thankful for the start of a new sweet year with sweet family!
2Today I am thankful for the start of another cute week and for sweet, sweet friends.
3Today I am thankful for already being halfway through the week!
4Today I am so thankful for cute friends and helpful coworkers! And NICE PEOPLE!
5Today I am thankful for days to relax and get some errands done!
6Today I am so thankful for painting my room and having a fresh start!
7Today I am thankful for getting projects done and a new cute room!
8Today I am so thankful for a happy and healthy Monday! And another day of work!
9Today I am thankful for cloudy days and hanging out at home!
10Today I am thankful for graduating nesting and getting my raise!
11Today I am thankful that Lovi is awake and hopefully healing.
12Today I am thankful for FRIDAYS and cute friends.
13Today I am so thankful for sleeping in and FINALLY taking down the christmas tree!
14Today I am thankful for movie day Sunday's!
15Today I am thankful for the start of another week!
16Today I am thankful for getting through another day at work!
17Today I am thankful for fun, cute friends and free time!
18Today I am so thankful for having high productivity levels and the week almost being over!
19Today I am so thankful for FRIDAYS and trying to be producive before the weekend!
20Today I am so thankful for overcast, cold days and getting my rubber bands finally!
21Today I am so thankful for ACTUALLY waking up at 4 am and starting my day!
22Today I am so thankful for the start of another beautiful week!
23Today I am so thankful for my mom and her cute birthday!
24Today I am thankful for the middle of the week and sweet customers!
25Today I am so thankful for slower work days and a break from the crazy!
26Today I am thankful for PAYDAY.
27Today I am so thankful for getting to sleep in over the weekend!
28Today I am so thankful for early Sunday mornings and getting thangs done!
29Today I am thankful for good books and getting back in to reading!
30Today I am thankful for being who I am and knowing what i know.
31Today I am so thankful for being halfway through the week and waking up earlier!

You Might Also Like

0 comments