My First Day Of My Second Year Of College

7:42:00 PM



Hello everyone! So today was my first day of my second year of college and it was exciting. Busy, but exciting nonetheless!

I had three classes today, plus an institute class. Unfortunately, the institute class probably won't work out with my schedule so I dropped it for one that does!

My first class was Philosophy 101 and the professor is such a cute, sweet, older man! It's a pretty full class and so we spent most of the 75 minutes going through our "Who are you?" papers. I think I'll really enjoy this class. I've already read through half of our assigned reading and it's so fascinating! I feel like I'm already thinking on a deeper, philosophical, level.

My next class was Healthful Living 100 and the professor kept on repeating how the class was going to really depend on us. We're going to be doing a lot of reflections all semester and it's going to be about how the stuff we learn in class can be applied to our daily lives. I'm excited to learn about stress management the most, though. College, college, college.

My last class of the day was Native American Religions and I ran (okay, walked) all the way to the admissions office to drop it immediately after. I'm not saying it was a dull topic, I actually probably would have really enjoyed it. BUT, I didn't really feel comfortable/like the vibe the class was giving off. I was exhausted by then at only 12:40 (hey, the heat really drains a gal out) and I don't think I would be able to power through a lecture based class with no excitement, about a subject I, let's be honest, wouldn't ever consider taking if it hadn't been a pretty little 3 credits towards humanities. So, adios REL 203 - you will probably not be missed too much.

And, there's my schedule! I'm so happy I FINALLY have my license so I was able to leave immediately after and take a nice nap once I got home. But, I don't think I'll be taking more naps around that time because a long nap in the middle of the afternoon just isn't what it used to be. Haha. I'm nervous for parking in the morning because the parking lot was a MAD HOUSE (not exaggerating, it was nuts) and I'm still not completely confident with my parking skills... oops.

Overall, I think it's going to be a fun semester! I'm REALLY nervous for my classes tomorrow - Biology and Calculus, I have such a love-hate relationship with you both. But I have a security blanket (Arya) to power through it with me.

Until next time, I love you ALL so very much and I'm so thankful that you took the time to read this, haha. BYEEEEE.

You Might Also Like

0 comments