Mini Update

11:08:00 PM

I'm working on TWO super exciting new posts:

  • Modesty
  • What Toxic Relationships Taught Me
So keep an eye out for those!


     And ALSO, lately I have so many people telling me how inspiring my posts are and how they can see how much happier I've become and it honestly brings me to tears. I've made super duper little changes in my life which, at the time, seemed like they'd be really insignificant but I can honestly feel my spirits being lifted at all times because of them... and I'm just truly REALLY HAPPY. I've surrounded myself with inspiring people and things and I'm trusting Jesus Christ and He's making something beautiful out of me (cue Will Reagan music) So THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU everyone - you all inspire and motivate me to be better than I was yesterday.

You Might Also Like

0 comments