Ditching, already?

3:50:00 PM

Preview of my week:
Monday: Labor Day! No School.
Tuesday: No Calculus (not that I'm complaining). My only class this day was my Biology class.
Wednesday: Healthful living and Philosophy... BUT, I lost my car keys this morning. So I ended up not being able to go at all!
Tomorrow: Once again, no calculus. Just Biology.
Friday: No class, whoo hoo.

Basically, it's a non-eventful week. And today, I had the time to finally write another blog post! I was supposed to post about my T/TH classes last week but I couldn't find the time (excitement with the new school year and all)

SOOO, on Tuesday's and Thursday's I have Calculus and Biology. Calculus starts at 1:15 and ends at 3:20 - when I'm the most irritable and takes place in a class room with NON WORKING A/C (of course) But I like math, it's stressful - for sure - but I feel super aware in that class. The professor definitely makes the 2 hours bearable and keeps the class interesting.
Then, at 5:20 I start my Biology class and I'm IN LOVE WITH IT (surprise, surprise - the biology major's favorite class is Biology) But really, I feel like biology is my happy place - I hardly even notice the entire three hours I'm in class (okay, maybe during lecture time I get a little antsy) and it's my favorite class to study for.

Last fall semester I had a night class and I HATED every second of it. So, naturally, I was a little wary of a night-time biology class but I really, really like it (so far). I THINK T/TH classes are my favorite classes but ask me on a Monday or a Wednesday and I'll probably tell you differently, haha.

My body and heart and mind still wants to be on summer mode. Three month's hanging out at home with nothing to do is a really hard habit to break out of and so my feelings about this semester fluctuate. BUT, I'm hoping for a beautiful semester/sophomore year.

Also, with the college transfer decision... it hasn't been made.
Although, I AM leaning really really really far over toward saving the studying abroad for my masters degree - BUT this feeling changes everyday.
And, I'm looking into other university options and praying really intently on them. So, pray with me everyone.
Hopefully I figure it all out soon.


And... that's it.
Until next time lovers... byeeee!

You Might Also Like

0 comments