Q&A I

3:28:00 PM



     Back in middle school I'd constantly make bulletin posts on Myspace highlighting the best parts of my day or filling out a fun survey. SO, as I was scrolling through my tumblr dashboard I came across a survey and now I NEED to fill it out, haha. So this is just for fun, a blast from the past if you will. I'll probably do these occasionally (whenever I come across one) because I think they're so much fun and usually have some pretty interesting questions. So, here it is!


1:What would you name your future daughter?
- (Pulls up "Future Baby Names" in notes app on my iPhone: I'm not the only one who does this, right? Haha.) But I am in love with the names Stella, Poppy, Lux, Capri... I can go on and on all day with this.

2:Do you miss anyone?
- I am always missing someone. Usually more than one someone.

3:What if I told you that you were pretty?
- If I could blush, I probably would.

4:Ever been told “it’s not you, it’s me”?
- I'm usually the one telling that line. Oops.

5:What are you looking forward to in the next week?
- Every day of the next week.

6:Did you go out or stay in last night?
- Stay in, as always.

7:How late did you stay up last night?
- 2 a.m.

8:Honestly, has anyone seen you in your underwear in the past 3 months?
- Besides myself, no.

9:What were you doing at 12:30 this afternoon?
- Filming two new videos, woohoo #productive.

10:Have you ever told somebody you loved them and not actually meant it?
- No, never.

11. (Opted out of this one)

12:Have you pretended to like someone?
- Unfortunately, yes.

13:Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
- Easily.

14:Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
- More than one.

15:Is it hard for you to get over someone?
- Nope, never. Which isn't necessarily  a good thing.

16:Think back five months ago, were you single?
- Oh yeah.

17:Have you ever cried from being so mad?
- Every single time.

18:Hold hands with anyone this week?
- No :(

19:Did your last kiss take place in/on a bed?
- Nope.

20:Who did you last see in person?
- One of my sisters, right now.

21:What is the last thing you said out loud?
- I can't remember :o

22:Have you kissed three or more people in one night?
- No way.

23:Have you ever been to Paris?
- I wish.

24:Are you good at hiding your feelings?
- I'm a cancer. I hear we have shells we like to retreat into. So I guess so.

25:Do you use chap stick?
- Not as much as I should.

26:Who did you last share a bed with?
- My sister.

27:Are you listening to music right now?
- For once, no.

28:What is something you currently want right now?
- Chocolate!

29:Were your last three kisses from the same person?
- Hmm. Yes.

30:How is your heart lately?
- Perfect. Strong. Still beating.

31:Do you wear the hood on your hoodie?
- Not usually.

32:When was the last time a member of the opposite sex hugged you?
- It's been so long.

33:What do people call you?
- Nissa.

34:Have you ever wanted to tell someone something but didn’t?
- All. The. Time.

35:Are there any stressful situations in your life?
- Lots of them.

36:What are you listening to right now?
- This movie I should be paying more attention to.

37:What is wrong with you right now?
- Nada. Nothing. Zip.

38:Love really is a beautiful thing huh?
- The most.

39:Do you make wishes at 11:11?
- When I can.

40:What is on your wrists right now?
- Nothing.

41:Are you single/taken/heartbroken/confused/waiting for the unexpected?
- I am single and waiting for the unexpected. But also not really waiting for anything, just letting it all happen - does that make sense?

42:Where did you get the shirt/sweatshirt you’re wearing?
- Ross, I think.

43:Have you ever regretted kissing someone?
- OH YEAH.

44:Have you hugged someone within the last week?
- Nope.

45:Have you kissed anyone in the last five days?
- Nope.

46:What were you doing at midnight last night?
- Reading.

47:Do you miss the way things were six months ago?
- Nope, no way.

48:Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone?
- Someone else. Unless that someone else likes to take up all the space in the bed because I've reserved that right already.

49:Have you ever been to New York?
- I WISH.

50:Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
- Yes.


You Might Also Like

0 comments