May 2018 Goals!

7:30:00 AM

1. Go to church every Sunday.
Still working really hard on this one!

2. Do not miss a single daily routine!
I have been the WORST at daily routines the past few months! I need to learn to be better at this one for sure!

3. Workout 15/31 days! (Alt: get a gym membership!)
Since I have a set work schedule I KNOW I can fit working out in a routine... but I haven't yet... so I think I need more structure, lol.

4. No  meat 20/31 days!
Out here trying to save the polar bears... always.

5. Read 2 books.
Drastically cut this one down bc 5 books was kind of crazy - attainable - but crazy. So I'm gonna be more lax with myself this month!

6. No spend 22/31 days!
#savemoneydude.

7. Personal papering more often!
I need to get into being more girly aka getting my nails and eyelashes done and my eyebrows!

8. Get more serious about my blog/photography!
I have been SERIOUSLY lacking on my blog game but kind of stepping it up on my instagram game... so I need to really get on top of things!

9. Do 1 social activity (at least).
The hardest, hardest, hardest goal of them all - for me, a homebody, lol. But I WILL do it!!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments