5 Things I Love About Myself

7:30:00 AM

Today I decided to write out a list of things I love about myself. I think that sometimes I get so down and forget the good things about myself - and I think that this is something that we all tend to do. So I sat down and listed the first 5 things that came to my mind when asked "What do you love about yourself?" and here is what I came up with... enjoy!




1. I am very determined.
I like to get things done and to do them right. Meaning, if things are going in the opposite direction I put my ALL into getting it back on track. It takes a lot for me to give up - on anyone and anything. I think that if I put and set my mind to something that I have a very high success rate - if not, it wasn't meant for me anyway and then I'm determined to find what is/was... I love this about who I am.

2. I can bounce-back.
It does not take much to hurt my feelings... that is NO secret. BUT, I always always always come back stronger. When my heart breaks or I have a moody/bad day I always like to find the brighter side to everything and I use that to come back happier and sweeter and better. I don't let the bitter side of life make a bitter person out of me... I love this about who I am.

3. I've learned to catch myself when I'm being negative.
Like I said above, it does not take much to hurt my feelings. In addition, it does not take much to upset me/make me mad. BUT,  when I feel myself getting heated up over things I KNOW are insignificant to the greater plan of life - I like to take time to myself and reflect on it. If I am EVER quiet after an argument it is because I am working through my own feelings to get over it, talking MY OWN SELF down. That way I can take time to get over, and bounce back better than ever! ;) I love this about who I am.

4. I LOVE love.
Okay, I am OBSESSED with love. Every kind of love. Every STAGE of love. Ever single good and bad thing that a person feels/goes through because of love. Love is seriously the MOST powerful feeling - I REALLY feel like it is what makes the world go round. I try to find love in every situation, or think about the people I interact with and the ways that they are loved. I think this helps me go far and helps me plant myself in other peoples shoes or understand other people a little better - we all love. And I love this about who I am.

5. I like to make big deals out of everything, in good ways.
I am HARDCORE about holidays and birthdays and random little days in between. I think it's so fun to make everyday special in some kind of way - sometimes I feel like there isn't enough time to find something special or make something special and I REALLY want to change that about myself. But still, I love that I love to see the best or make the best of everyday. I love this about who I am.





I hope you all enjoyed my list of 5 things I love about myself! And I hope even more so that you all take the time to make one for yourselves! Thanks for reading! xoxoxoxoxo, me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments