11 Months of Adult Braces

7:30:00 AM



Hi guys! We've made it to ELEVEN MONTHS!!!!!!!! Can you believe it!? One more month and I would have these bad boys on for a full year...

I know I've missed the past few updates and that this one is coming a little later but I just had my appointment YESTERDAY! So I figured I would wait to give you guys a more up-to-date update ;) So here's what's new! . . .

I"M NEARLY DONE!
My ortho says that I am continuing elastics and that for my next appointment scheduled for June 23rd will be the "detailing" appointment where she'll move my teeth up and down or forward and backward and I am SO HAPPY! We are nearing the end!!!

If you've had braces, how many "detailing" appointments did you have!? I'm so excited to know that we're in the process of putting in the finishing touches but SO nervous that these finishing touches are going to come in waves - so I'm hoping its a one and done situation! Lol.

Anyway, thanks so much for reading, LOVE YOU.

10 June 2017!


10 July 2017.


10 August 2017.



10 September 2017.



10 October 2017.

(Forgot to take a picture this day, but guess who still looks the same! Haha.)
10 November 2017.


10 December 2017.


10 January 2018.


10 February 2018


10 May 2018

You Might Also Like

0 comments