April Daily Gratitude Journal

5:20:00 PM


Gratitude-----
1Today I am thankful for Easter Sunday and His sacrifice for us.
2Today I am thankful for cute friends.
3Today I am thankful for lots and lots of love and learning.
4Today I am thankful for getting through the middle of the week!
5Today I am thankful for getting through hard calls.
6Today I am thankful for FRIDAYS! And cute, sweet people!
7
8
9Today I am thankful for getting through sleepy Monday's.
10Today I am thankful for cute and comfy clothes!
11
12Today I am thankful for my dad!
13Today I am thankful for super super sweet customers!
14
15Today I am thankful for clean cars! and waking up early!
16Today I am thankful for lots and lots and lots of patience.
17Today I am thankful for SLOW DAYS and enjoying them.
18Today I am thankful for working hard.
19
20
21Today I am thankfu l for getting lots and lots of sleep.
22
23Today I am thankful for getting through my dark days.
24Today I am thankful for another day of relaxing and getting better!
25Today I am thankful for getting through another day.
26Today I am thankful for practicing patience.
27
28Today I am thankful for SLEEPING IN!
29
30Today I am thankful for time to myself!
31

You Might Also Like

0 comments