May Daily Gratitude Journal

7:30:00 AM


Gratitude-----
1Today I am thankful for a fresh new start!
2Today I am thankful for keeping up with my goals!
3Today I am thankful for LOVE. Being in it.
4Today I am thankful for how far I've come.
5Today I am thankful for sunrises!
6Today I am thankful for feeling motivated to DO better!
7Today I am thankful for growing stronger!
8Today I am thankful for my Cainer Wainer!
9Today I am thankful for A/C and sunny skies!
10Today I am thankful for being better.
11Today I am thankful for getting my to-do list done!!
12Today I am thankful for shopping! And family time!
13Today I am thankful for my mom.
14Today I am thankful for learning to love.
15Today I am thankful for good food and good people!
16Today I am thankful for naps.
17Today I am thankful for the color GREEN!
18Today I am thankful for being super productive!
19Today I am thankful for being one step closer to PERFECT teeth!
20Today I am thankful for a day at HOME!
21Today I am thankful for every moment of rest!
22Today I am thankful for sweet people!
23Today I am thankful for funny situations and HUMP DAY.
24Today I am thankful for all the kind people in the world.
25Today I am thankful for staying up late!!!
26Today I am thankful for cloudy days!
27Today I am thankful for 3 day weekends, and Sunday mornings.
28Today I am thankful for days off! And easy going Monday mornings!
29Today I am thankfu; for getting through the day.
30Today I am thankful for getting big things done!
31

You Might Also Like

0 comments