December 2017 Goals!

7:00:00 AM

Hi guys! I'm back with the LAST monthly goals list for the year of 2017! Thank you so much if you've kept up with all my monthly goal lists! I'll be back with more next year ;)



1. DO NOT OVERSPEND.
It is so easy to get carried away with the holiday season and to throw your budget right out the window, but I need to keep it under control, haha.


2. Create a solid savings plan for the first half (at least) of 2018!
I want to get my savings schedule down PAT for 2018 because there's so much I want/need to do with my money! Plus, it never hurts to be extraaaa prepared with a savings account an savings PLAN for a new year!


3. Sit down and really reflect on this past year, and the new year to come.
I think I let the holiday's take over my mind for the last two months of the year that when New Years comes around I feel SO unprepared and I don't get to ring in the new year the way I'd REALLY like to. So I think taking a moment, or many moments, to reflect on what I've done this year and what I'd like to get out of next year will really help me bring in that 2018 new year mindset.


4. Truly, truly, truly, deep clean every aspect of my life before the year ends.


5. Re-pack and re-store all christmas/holiday decor the RIGHT way!
For WHATEVER reason, my family takes like 3 months to put away all the christmas and holiday decor. So from the last week of december until about MARCH we have all the storage boxes scattered around the house with the mindset that we'll get to it eventually and it drives me absolutely insane. So taking a morning/afternoon to get that task out of the way before the year ends is going to feel so good!

You Might Also Like

0 comments