November Daily Gratitude Journal

7:00:00 AM


Gratitude
1Today I am thankful for the start of a new month! And the start of the holidays!
2Today I am thankful for the FIRST day off in 8 days! And for super early mornings!
3Today I am thankful for another day off of work and lots and lots of love.
4Today I am thankful for another sweet day, and clouds!
5Today I am thankful for my dad coming home!!!
6Today I am thankful for antibiotics and getting some rest to feel better!
7Today I am thankful for another day of love!
8Today I am thankful for another day to fully recover!
9Today I am thankful for sleeping in a little bit longer and for the week almost over!
10Today I am thankful for the sweetest coworkers and lots and lots of sweet words.
11Today I am thankful for a get together with old friends!
12Today I am thankful for lots of love and friends.
13Today I am thankful for spending a day with MaeMae!
14Today I am thankful for sleeping in and bettering my heart!
15Today I am super thankful for a brand new sweet day! And for my sweet friends!
16Today I am thankful for successful doctor visits and time at home!
17Today I am thankful for coming home early in the day and for all the love around me.
18Today I am thankful for a full day of work!
19Today I am thankful for egg nog cookies and puppy cuddles! And for being stronger.
20Today I am thankful for chilly mornings and cozy cardigans!
21Today I am thankful for a day off right before the craziness fully kicks in!
22Today I am SOO thankful for cold mornings and the day before Thanksgiving!
23Today I am CRAZY thankful for thanksgiving and all the people who love me!
24Today I am thankful for all the love in my life and also getting to sleep in again!
25Today I am thankful for another sweet day and super sunny mornings!
26Today I am thankful for all the sweet people in my life and for being healthy!
27Today I am super thankful for a sweet start of the week! Plus days off ;)
28I am so thankful that I got the job and that I have a short week this week!
29I am so thankful for another sweet day off and for getting adult errands done!
30I am so thankful for the end of a sweet, sweet and hopeful month and to get ready for a new one!

You Might Also Like

0 comments