Christmas Asks

7:00:00 AM

Real or fake tree?
- Real. Through and through.

Have you ever kissed anyone under mistletoe?
- Never! But the month is still young ;)

Any christmas traditions? What are they?
- My family always buys a brand new ornament that has all our names on it every year!

What’s your best idea of a christmas dinner?
- Lots of cozy and comforting types of food and desserts and surrounded by family!

Do you spend christmas with friends or family?
- Family.

What’s your opinion on white christmases?
- I WISH i was lucky enough to experience one!

Do you still believe in Santa?
- Yes.

What’s your favourite thing about christmas?
- All of it. The entire thing. There's nothing not to love.

What do you do the day after christmas?
- Relax and wish it was still christmas.

What’s your favourite christmas memory?
- I think the general feeling surrounding christmas is my favorite. I think about it all year long, haha.

What’s the best present you’ve received?
- Hard to say.

What’s the best present you’ve given?
- I'm not sure, haha.

Have you ever been away from home during christmas?
- Not yet :(

Do you own a christmas sweater?
- Tons.

Does your house get covered in fairy lights?
- YES! Haha, year round too.

An angel or star at the top of your tree?
- Star.

Do you listen to christmas songs?
- 24/7.

Do you write christmas cards?
- No, but I really want to!

How long is your christmas break?
- I'm no longer in school so I don't have one ;(

What’s your favourite candy cane?
- Plain ol' peppermint!

Worst present you’ve received?
- NONE!

Do you watch christmas movies?
- Not as many as I'd like, but yes!

What are you hoping to get this christmas?
- Lots and lots of love.

Do you wake up early on christmas day?
- Yes!

What do you put on your tree?
- Usually just ornaments! Nothing too fancy or crazy.

What’s your funniest christmas story?
- I'm not sure I have one? Lol.

Tell a christmas joke.
- What do you say to Santa when he's taking attendance at school? Present.

Do you get advent calendars?
- I TRY TO! But the options here are limited! :(

Do you own a santa hat?
- Duh.

What’s a tradition you would like to start?
- There's a TON I want to start when I start having children of my own! But I think just getting into the spirit a lot more, and a lot sooner!

You Might Also Like

0 comments