December Daily Gratitude Journal

7:00:00 AM


Gratitude---
1Today I am thankful for the start of a brand new, sweet month! And Christmas time!
2Today I am thankful that I ACTUALLY woke up early again, for once - and for Saturday's!
3Today I am thankful for Sunday off of work, FINALLY!!!
4Today I am crazy grateful for the start of a new week and my last monday @ Nordstrom!
5Today I am thankful for overcast days and Taco Bell!
6Today I am super thankful for an exciting new job! And a super cool new office!
7Today I am super thankful for a super early morning and windy, chilly days!
8Today I am thankful for my SECOND to last day at Nordstrom!
9Today I am thankful for the LAST involuntiary Saturday work day for a long time!
10Today I am thankful for Sunday mornings and a day to relax before work tomorrow!
11Today I am super thankful for a fun and nice first day of my new job!!!
12Today I am thankful that I work for an AMAZING company who really cares about their employees!
13Today I am so thankful for the middle of the week! And for getting into a good routine!
14Today I am so thankful for early mornings and chilly winter days!
15Today I am thankful for FRIDAY! And getting to look forward to a whole weekend.
16Today I am thankful for having my first weekend off of work! And for goodwill sales.
17Today I am thankful for rainy mornings and sweet sunday morning music!
18Today I am thankful for the start of weet TWO! And one more week until christmas!
19Today I am thankful for another sweet day with sweet coworkers!
20Today I am thankful for HUMP DAY!
21Today I am so thankful for more christmas shopping and the christmas spirit!
22Today I am so thankful for sweet coworkers and taking long naps!
23Today I am thankful that I got out of bed and had SOME peace and quiet to relax!
24Today I am thankful for a super sweet Christmas eve!!!!
25Today I am thankful for CHRISTMAS! And long naps, lol.
26Today I am thankful for after Christmas sales! And one last, fun, day of training!
27Today I am so thankful for more learning and growing at work!
28Today I am thankful for more learning and super friendly coworkers.
29Today I am thankful for spending time with my cutie coworkers! And making friends!
30Today I am thankful for a productive Saturday of cleaning and relaxing!
31Today I am thankful for the last day of the year and brunch with cute friends!

You Might Also Like

0 comments