LUX Survey

7:30:00 AM

bubble bath: do you have any routines before bedtime? like skin care, etc. what are they?
- I ALWAYS put on my face serum, moisturizer, lotion, and vaseline. Usually I will also listen to a conference talk and a chapter of scriptures before bed too (if I didn't already do this in the morning!)
champagne: what topic could you talk about for hours?
- Probably science and all things related... seriously... endlessly.
crushed velvet: have you ever used your charm to get something you want?
- I am the LEAST charming person ever so.... no, haha.
diamonds: how do you feel about excessively spending money?
- I don't agree with it but I'm out here doing it every weekend so :-)
faux fur: describe your wardrobe.
- Comfy, girly, sparkly, oversized, trendy.
glitter: describe someone special to you.
- Furry. Four legs. Occasionally accidentally pees on his own leg. Goes by the name "Cain" and/or "Fatty Man".
gold: describe what you would call the most perfect meal.
- hot pot.
jazz: name a song that resonates with you and your emotions. explain the reason why.
- Mess Is Mine. It is actually everything I imagine love and life to be, like all my feelings in one sweet sone.
lace: what is something in your life completely different from last year?
- My job I think?
lingerie: do you consider yourself a promiscuous person?
- NO.
lipstick: do you enjoy talking to strangers?
- ^ same as above... NO.
pearls: what's something about your personality that surprises others?
- I'm actually SUPER nice, haha. People always think I'm stuck up right off the bat *shrugging emoji here*.
penthouse: what would you consider your dream home? describe it.
- Cottage style with a cutie little porch and a good amount of front yard and backyard in the mountains with trees surrounding it SMACK somewhere in the PNW.
perfume: if you could make your own signature fragrance, what would it smell like?
- Super girly but also soft and cozy.
robe: how do you prepare for an evening alone with a loved one/date?
- Wear someone super comfy, yet cute... and have lots of snacks, always.
roses: If it had to be winter, autumn, spring or summer for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
- Spring time.
satin: what is your most favorite article of clothing?
- My super oversized and fluffy cardigan.
sheet mask: what's your favorite lazy activity?
- Watching youtube/movies/TV shows all day.
silk: do you have more inner or outer beauty?
- Inner, I hope.
silver: do you have any obscure hobbies? what are they?
- I don't think so?
sparkling water: what are your top three songs for the summer?
- Mess Is Mine. And probably anything by Hozier and Mumford and Sons.
wine: what kind of drunk are you (happy/affectionate, angry, sad, fun/wild)? if you don't drink, what kind do you think you WOULD be?
- Happy. Affectionate. Funny. Goofy. Ditzy(-er).

You Might Also Like

0 comments