Back to School Tips (High School)

7:30:00 AM

1. Color code your classes!
The BIGGEST difference between high school and college (at least for me) was the amount of paperwork that you will LUG around. In college I could get away with having everything on my laptop, but in high school you get a billion papers from EACH of your classes so get color coded folders and get organized!


2. Wake up early.
I'm not one to say that appearance is everything but I always felt like in high school its so much smaller and more close knit and I personally felt better when I LOOKED more put together and awake. So I always woke up like TWO HOURS before my bus came to get fully ready and eat breakfast and watch my favorite cheesy TV shows and each day I chose to sleep in felt 100000x more dreadful and long because i felt like EVERYONE noticed how uncomfortable i felt.


3. Snacks!
I know a lot of teachers do not let you eat in class but OMG, snacks make the biggest difference. If you're getting drowsy having a small snack is the BEST way to wake up and get focused. Like i said, i know most teachers (or even schools in general) don't allow eating in the classrooms but something for in between classes (or to sneak DURING class) is a good idea! ;) Small easy and undetectable hard candies even work (skittles, mints, m&ms, etc...)

4. Take LOTs of pics!
Looking back at the pictures I took in high school is SO fun and SO cringey! lol. I say take all the pictures you can with your closest friends and document it all! Your future self will love (and maybe sometimes hate) you for it, hahah.

5.Play a sport, join a club.
Make friends! or don't make friends and do it for your college apps! Whatever you're doing it for it helps you become a more well-rounded person and spend time doing wholesome stuff. I always look back and wish I joined every club just to get a better/different viewpoint of the world!




To top it all off... below are some old facebook pictures from when I was in high school! Enjoy... ;) & thanks for reading lovers!












You Might Also Like

0 comments