July Daily Gratitude Journal

7:30:00 AM


Gratitude-----
1Today I am thankful for summer mornings.
2Today I am thankful for quick and easy days.
3Today I am thankful for being strong with myself!
4Today I am thankful for being an American.
5Today I am thankful for sweet compliments.
6Today I am thankful for making it thru the week!
7Today I am thankful for clean and nice teeth!
8Today I am thankful for homemade HOTPOT!
9Today I am thankful for thunderstorms!
10Today I am thankful for compliments!
11Today I am thankful for cloudy days!
12Today I am thankful for work meetings!
13Today I am thankful for healthy cainer wainer.
14
15Today I am thankful for Sunday mornings.
16Today I am thankful for being alive.
17Today I am thankful for hard work.
18Today I am thankful for another day.
19Today I am thankful for realizations.
20Today I am thankful for MOVIE NIGHTS!
21Today I am thankful for another step closer to getting my braces off!
22Today I am thankful for getting organized.
23Today I am thankful for quick days at work.
24Today I am thankful for baby steps going forward.
25Today I am thankful for perseverance and pushing through.
26Today I am thankful for being so hard working.
27Today I am thankful for happy surprises!
28Today I am thankful for pretty and comfy dresses!
29Today I am thankful for Sunday mornings and sleeping in.
30Today I am thankful for making my heart better.
31Today I am thankful for making it through another month!

You Might Also Like

0 comments