October Daily Gratitude Journal

8:00:00 AM

Gratitude---
1Today I am thankful for general conference and early sunday monrings!
2Today I am thankful for having time to study before my exam tomorrow!
3Today I am thankful for all my loved ones being safe.
4Today I am thankful for getting off of work early and getting to relax!
5Today I am thankful for a morning/afternoon off of work!
6Today I am thankful for the last day before the weekend!!!
7Today I am thankful for early mornings and sunrises!
8Today I am thankful for Sunday! Another day to relax and love and be in love.
9Today i am thankful for sweet people and friends and easy going days!
10Today I am thankful for picking up a few more hours at work!
11Today I am thankful for getting off of work earlier in the day!
12Today I am thankful for having the morning off to sleep in and relax!
13Today I am thankful for a relaxing Friday morning!
14Today I am thankful for days off of work and going out!
15Today I am thankful for sunday mornings and my family.
16Today I am thankful for a fun morning going shopping!
17Today I am thankful for a morning off of work to re-cooperate!
18Today I am thankful for getting off of work at 2pm!
19Today I am thankful for a relaxing day without customers! Lol.
20Today I am thankful for nice coworkers and a regular day at work!
21Today I am thankful for a short(er) day at work and going thrift shopping!
22Today I am thankful for a Sunday off of work and going to church!
23Today I am thankful for getting off of work super early!
24Today I am thankful for a day off and hanging out at home!!!
25Today I am thankful for time to refresh and get things done!
26Today I am thankful for a relaxing morning!
27Today I am thankful for a short shift at work! And egg nog!!!
28Today I am thankful for all the compliments I got on my smile!
29Today I am thankful for an easy going morning and love!
30Today I am thankful for gettting off of work at 1:30! Woohoo!
31Today I am thankful for day 7 out of an 8 day work week! And Halloween!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments