4 Months of adult braces!

8:00:00 AM



Hi guys!!! So this month's braces update is going to be a little short and sweet one because my appointment is actually scheduled for the 14th (after the official 4 months mark)! BUT, I decided against waiting until after my appointment because the past few appointments have been pretty similar (aka just getting a thicker wire put in)! So this month I've had zero problems/discomfort, BUT the weirdest thing is that my bottom teeth didn't get sore until like 3 1/2 weeks after my last appointment. The soreness/tenderness lasted maybe two-three days, and now I'm back to normal - which makes me think that I must have just eaten something to make my teeth sore haha. But other than that - everything has stayed just about the same! THREE more days then I get to change out these ugly black bands!!!!!!!!! #neveragain

What color should I get next!?
Thanks so much for reading everyone!
xo, me.


10 June 2017!


10 July 2017.


10 August 2017.



10 September 2017.



10 October 2017.

You Might Also Like

0 comments