2017 New Year Goals & Resolutions

8:00:00 AM

This is my third year in a row making my new year resolutions! And it's so funny looking through the past two years' resolutions and realizing how different my goals are now and how different I am now, and also just how many goals just completely went out the window and keep getting recycled each year after, lol. Regardless, here are my 2017 new years goals and resolutions!

1. Get my passport.
2. Learn more Portuguese!
3. Declutter! Go through all my clothes every few months, use up all my stationary!
4. Donate all clothing/shoes/decorations.
5. Pay off my Mustang!
6. Weigh 110-115 lbs again!
7. Gratitude, everyday.
8. Read/watch/skim the news everyday!
9. Work on being more forgiving, be sweeter, kinder, softer.
10. Plan out super fun holidays with Kyle!
11. Travel/explore more!
12. Get better with saving money!
13. Less heat on my hair, less makeup on my skin.
14. Practice minimalism - in all ways.
15. Be more present in every moment.
16. Eat more vegetables (learn to actually like vegetables, lol).
17. Let the little things go.
18. Be the best wife ever!!!!!!
19. Build crazy good credit!
20. Read the Game Of Thrones novels.

You Might Also Like

0 comments