Get To Know Me

8:00:00 AM

What images do you have set for your desktop/cell phone wallpapers?
+ Literally all of them are just plain marble.

Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
+ ONE, Mr. Mullins from 9th grade World History, HMU. Otherwise, I've had a few crushes on tutors/TAs.

What was your last text message?
+ A goodnight text from Kyle, lol.

What do you see yourself doing in 10 years?
+ Being a cute blogger mom.

If you could be anywhere else right now, where would you be?
+ Disneyland.

What was your coolest Halloween costume?
+ Once I was The Grudge.

What was your favorite 90s show?
+ Boy Meets World? Basic.

Who was your last kiss?
+ Kyle!

Have you ever been stood up?
+ Never.

Favorite ice cream flavor?
+ Any of the vanilla varieties, lol.

Have you been to Las Vegas?
+ Yes!

Your favorite pair of shoes?
+ I have these suuuuuper cute light pink flats that look like the studded valentino heels and UGGGGH, I love them.

What is your favorite fruit?
+ Pomegranate!

What do you do to get over your anger?
+ Just sit down by myself and seethe, lol. Then realize I'm being dumb and talk myself through it and be okay again, lol.

Do you believe in God?
+ Yes!

Does the person you're in love with know it?
+ Idk, I'm pretty lowkey about it ;)

What's your horoscope sign?
+ Cancer!

How many pets do you have? What kind?
+ Two cute puppies!

Your idea of a perfect first date?
+ I'm really into just lowkey and relaxed stuff, like dinner and a movie sounds so weird to me, haha. So something fun and competitive is cool!

Do you think flowers or candy are a better way to apologize?
+ Words, lol.

Are you a good swimmer?
+ I can do a mean doggy paddle.

Coffee or Tea?
+ Hm, tea!

Online shopping or shopping in person?
+ I LOVE shopping in person but since meeting Kyle I prefer online shopping, haha. But I HATE paying for shipping!

Would you rather be older or younger than your current age?
+ Younger maybe, I'm not sure!

Are you a competitive person?
+ VERY.

Do you believe in aliens?
+ Yeah!

Where are you from?
+ Guam!

What worries you most about the future?
+ Just not being able to do what I want with my life, I guess. Like, being constrained to something mediocore.

If you had a friend that spoke to you the same way you speak to yourself, how long would you be friends?

+ Like, two whole seconds lmao.

Are you happy with yourself?
+ Yes!

If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be?
+ UGH, this is such a good question and I literally have no idea! Lol. I love the Full House, house. But also the Gilmore house is a big contender. UGH. I need more time.

What's your favorite website?
+ Tumblaaaaa.

What's the habit you're proudest of breaking?
+ I've never really had any habits really.

What was your most recent trip of more than 50 miles?
+ California!

What's the best bargain you've ever found at a garage sale or thrift store?
+ Soooo many, I love garage sale/thrift shopping lol.

If you had to be named after one of the 50 states, which would it be?
+ Hahahaha, hm, Rhode Island.

If you had to teach a subject to a class, what would it be?
+ Probably a gender studies class, that'd be super interesting, lol.

Favorite kind of chips?
+ Salt & vinegar or pickle chips.

Favorite kind of sandwich?
+ Turkey + Bacon + Avocado.

Have you ever been stung by a bee?
+ Never.

What's your favorite form of exercise?
+ Bike riding, lol.

Are you afraid of heights?
+ No!

What's the most memorable class you've ever taken?
+ Probably Rock Music History, or any of my gender classes or family and relationships classes, lol.

What's your favorite breakfast?
+ All of it.

Do you like guacamole?
+ If it has no onions, I'm in there.

Have you ever been in a physical fight?
+ Never.

What/who are you thinking about right now?
+ How late/early it is!

Do you like cuddling?
+ Not as much as Kyle, haha, but yes!

Have you ever experienced one of your biggest fears?
+ No.

Favorite city you've been to?
+ Portland!

Are there any causes you strongly believe in?
+ Stopping childhood obesity, providing a better educational system, paying more attention to inner city schooling, better allocating food resources, clean water, SO MANY.

Favorite day of the week?
+ I love Sunday's with Kyle, but Friday's are so fun too! Basically the whole weekend.

Which living celebrity would you like to know?
+ Hm.

Do you want/have kids?
+ One day!

Has anyone ever told you that they wanted to marry you?
+ I think Kyle has once or twice.

Do you get easily distracted?
+ Usually.

What is your favorite word?
+ "Anyway......"

How do you feel about tattoos?
+ I don't really care for them, lol. Kyle has one that I don't mind.

How tall are you?
+ 5'6".

How old are you?
+ Twenty-fun.
Is there anything you're really passionate about?
+ Lots of things.

Do you have trust issues?
+ Like no other, lol.

Do you believe in love at first sight?
+ Yeah, I think so.

You Might Also Like

0 comments