Looking Back On 2015 (A Survey)

3:59:00 AM

  • 1: What did you do in 2015 that you’d never done before?
  • - Transferred to a giant state university! Which snowballed to even more firsts.
  • 2: Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
  • - Looking back on them, I didn't. I think I strayed so far away from what I had initially planned and it makes me so sad. But yes, I did make more for 2016!
  • 3: Did anyone close to you give birth?
  • - My cousin(s)!
  • 4: Did anyone close to you die?
  • - No, thank goodness.
  • 5: What countries did you visit?
  • - None :(
  • 6: What would you like to have in 2016 that you lacked in 2015?
  • - I think confidence, mostly.
  • 7: What dates from 2015 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
  • - Faced with this question right now, none really. Haha. But I think May 30th was a good day.
  • 8: What was your biggest achievement of the year?
  • - I graduated from community college!!!!!!! AND got accepted into 5 universities in the United Kingdom!
  • 9: What was your biggest failure?
  • - Not actually attending a university over seas.
  • 10: Did you suffer illness or injury?
  • - Nope.
  • 11: What was the best thing you bought?
  • - I think this gold Macbook. Ugh, so pretty.
  • 12: Whose behaviour merited celebration?
  • - Mine :)
  • 13: Whose behaviour made you appalled?
  • - Mine :(
  • 14: Where did most of your money go?
  • - Honestly, stationary. Panties. Random things.
  • 15: What did you get really, really, really excited about?
  • - Oregon! And school.
  • 16: What song will always remind you of 2015?
  • - SO many, but Classic Man by Jidenna for sure.
  • 17:Compared to this time last year, are you: (a) happier or sadder? (b) thinner or fatter? (c) richer or poorer?
  • - sadder, thinner, poorer. UGH.
  • 18: What do you wish you’d done more of?
  • - Everything.
  • 19: What do you wish you’d done less of?
  • - Sitting around. Nothing.
  • 20: How did you spend Christmas?
  • - Same as always, with my family at home.
  • 21: Did you fall in love in 2015?
  • - Every single day.
  • 22: What was your favourite TV program?
  • - I am actually so obsessed with so many different tv shows but the newest one would have to have been Scream Queens.
  • 23: Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
  • - Nah.
  • 24: What was the best book you read?
  • - I don't even think I read a single book in 2015 ;(
  • 25: What was your greatest musical discovery?
  • - Bryson Tiller, TBH. Haha.
  • 26: What did you want and get?
  • - To travel back home.
  • 27: What did you want and not get?
  • - A lot of things, I guess.
  • 28: What was your favourite film of this year?
  • - Furious 7!!!!!! (Of the films I saw in theaters)
  • 29: What one thing made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
  • - School. My people. My person.
  • 30: How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2015?
  • - Tacky, hahahahaha. (as I sit here wearing sandals with socks)
  • 31: What kept you sane?
  • - Me.
  • 32: Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
  • - I don't think I really fancied any public figure this past year, wow.
  • 33: What political issue stirred you the most?
  • - SO MANY. 2015 was such a crazy year.
  • 34: Who did you miss?
  • - :(
  • 35: Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2015.
  • - When it comes to loving those who hurt you - love yourself more.
  • 36: Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
  • - "You can be mean when you look this clean." (Still obsessed with this song, idc)

You Might Also Like

0 comments