A Brain Dump

10:43:00 AM

HELLO FRIENDS.
So, as you can already guess - my weekly update blog idea has already gone down the toilet.
Literally after the first week.
Surprise, surprise.

BUT, I have been trying to think of something to write about since last week and I get met with the most annoying writer's block (not that I'm even much of a "writer"). So today is going to be yet another brain dump... enjoy.



# okay so first things first can we all discuss the bachelor. please. I need to. Okay so Caila is MY GIRL i love her and my next two picks would definitely be Lauren B and Amanda. Also can we talk about how one of the twins finally went home but especially how on the car ride back to the mansion the other twin was loving all up on Ben like her sister didn't just get her heart broken?????? AND OLIVIA. OLIVIA is the devil, probably. I cannot stand how self-centered she is and the entire time she had her "mental-breakdown" I just kept thinking to myself that this is her way of being completely and totally embarrassed about not having a talent (even though the whole time she was trying to be secretive as if to imply she has a talent at all) YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN? Also, Jubilee is my 2nd least favorite. She is crazy.

# this week was my first week with my new availability at my job and I already miss coming home on wednesdays and fridays to just getting to hang out. and its not even friday yet.

# 10 pc chicken nuggets for $1.49 is back at burger king. tell your friends.

# sometimes i feel like school is kicking my butt and other times i feel like i'm not given enough and i'm completely bored out of my mind. but just stay tuned for my first WEEK of first exams.

# I got nominated by my honor's society to go to China and/or Australia this summer and I am still in total denial about the whole thing. Basically, the program sends a select number of students to different countries (according to their major) to get involved in seminars and panels and, in my major's case, to get to meet really cool doctors and medical professors and learn about different medicines and branches of medicine and UGHHHHHHHH... i'm so excited. Right now I am definitely leaning more toward going to Australia (if I even go) just because they speak English there but China just sounds/looks soooo amazing. I'll keep you all updated.

# I am so stinking in love. Vance Joy's "Mess is Mine" and "Fire and Flood" are the only two songs I ever listen to these days because #inlove. I mean I'm not in love with Vance Joy. But I'm definitely in love. I think. It's the best.




....... anyway......... my eyes are getting heavy and I have an hour before my dentist appointment so I'm gonna use this precious time to take a precious lil nap
xo, me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments