First Week Of Spring Semester 2016!

7:11:00 PM

To ensure that I stay up to date with my blog I think I'm going to do weekly overview blog posts!
Since super exciting things have happened since last Saturday, I'm going for a Saturday-Friday kind of set up (weird, I know - but work with me here).

Eventually I'm going to want to do a standard Sunday-Saturday weekly post though!
So thank you guys so much for reading! xoxoxox.


Saturday, January 9th, 2016
So this day was THE most exciting day of this entire week, hands down.
I FINALLY GOT MY OWN CAR!!!!!!!!!!!! (insert heart eyes emoji here)
I bought a got the cutest brownish/greyish/beigish (yeah, that color) Mustang.
Ya girl is officially the proud owner and driver of a sports car, which still sounds so unreal.
I also spent this day buying a new radio and cute new accessories for my car, bc #obsessed.

Sunday, January 10th, 2016
My poor, sweet, dad spent the rest of Saturday installing my new car's system (we bought the car pretty early in the day on Saturday) and it STILL wasn't working by Sunday morning! So, he dragged me around to different car stores (the boring stuff) and then finally to best buy where we spoke to someone who knew what he was doing and he gave us the part we were missing and my dad finished it up! I chose a touch screen radio bc #fancy and  it had a bluetooth option, an aux cord, and just looked really good in my car if we're being honest. (I made a big deal out of needed an aux cord and option but bluetooth is the biggest blessing and is basically the only setting my radio is ever on. 15/10 would recommend.)

Monday, January 11th, 2016
THE ACTUAL FIRST DAY OF SPRING SEMESTER!
I used to get so nervous about first days of school (and last semester I was a downright wreck over having to navigate a huge campus), but I felt sooooo excited and so at home this semester. I think I've gotten a really good hang on ASU Tempe's campus and I didn't have to look at my campus map not even once! On Monday's I have chemistry lab at 8:30 am (*tear tear*) and since I commute to campus I have quite a long drive so I had to leave around 7:00 am (which means I was up at 5:45 am :'(((((((). Most of my classes this semester, however, are only 50 minutes long so after lab I went straight to my lecture class and had a break from 11:20-1:30.
During my break I had to drop my beautiful, beautiful car back off at the dealer though to get an oil pan (or whatever) changed :( I drove the rest of the day in a Mazda which my sister loved but there's really no going back once you drive a sports car, tbh.

Tuesday, January 12th, 2016
I only have one class on TUES/THUR, so I'm done with my day around 10:15! I also don't have work until 6:00 pm most nights so I had a day to myself to hang out (since assignments aren't being posted yet/readings aren't due). TBH, I spent most of this day napping.

Wednesday, January 13th, 2016
Chemistry.
Biology.
Home.
A very uneventful day.

Thursday, January 14th, 2016
Again, napped this whole day through! I'm trying to hold onto winter break for as long as possible, clearly.

Friday, January 15th, 2016
I'm 100000000% percent sure that my future husband sat down right beside me in my chemistry class, so yeah.
And do you guys wanna know the first thing I said to him???????? Being the total jerk that I am????
Okay so, if you've ever been in a lecture hall it's basically like a million seats in a 10x10 room, so all the seats are so close together and walking toward the middle of the aisles is literally impossible (so I sit on the end seats) and there was a seat open next to me so he sat down.
BUT my backpack was in front of the seat next to me so it was out of the way, so when I see him going for the seat next to me I move it over BUT he ended up sitting down and stepping right onto my backpack strap :') so without thinking ya girl makes the best first impression possible and says, to her future husband, "um, you're kind of stepping on my backpack strap dude" LIKE WHO SAYS THAT TO THEIR FUTURE HUSBAND.
Me, I do.




ANYWAY, thank you all again so much for reading through this post - I can't promise that they'll get more interesting, but I guess you're just gonna have to stick around to find out, huh? ;)


xoxoxoxoxo, me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments