Looking at last years resolutions...

7:00:00 AM

This is the post where I look at all of last years resolutions, one-by-one, and tell you how I did......................
I am writing this before even LOOKING at them again so I'm super nervous,
and excited,
but mostly nervous.
Anyway, here we go..........




1. Get a SOLID savings plan set in stone!
Haha, this did NOT happen... well not until the very end (aka DECEMBER). I had a good thing going at first but then I got my Jeep... then went nuts at Disneyland... so....

2. Learn to say "yes" to friends and fun experiences!
KIND OF! Again, closer to the end of the year. But I became way more open to dating and "talking" to boys. I'm still super introverted so I never feel like I need friends, but I definitely have more social bursts than I have before!

3. Go on an overseas trip!
Nope. Nada.

4. Learn to forgive yourself, and to forgive others.
YES.

5. HAVE FUN.
Mostly, yes!

6. Don't be so afraid to make a fool of yourself.
Hahahahaha, still no.

7. Start getting into more and more hobbies/fun habits.
Hmmm, nope.

8. GET MY BRACES OFF (pls).
YES!!!! I would like to thank not only braces for existing, but my orthodontist for doing such a stellar job. I got them off in August and wow how life has changed since.

9. Take way better care of your skin/hair.
Did this. Still doing it.

10. Start taking multivitamins.
Yes, and no. I went hard in the paint with vitamins, but then realized I didn't feel different. So I'm still unconvinced. But it does feel good/adultish to say I take multis.

11. Make LESS trash.
Yes, I've become way more mindful of this and I'M SO GLAD.

12. Get way more into recycling.
See above, boom, doing it.

13. Eat less meat.
YES.

14. Plan holidays in advance!
Hahahahahaah, no sorry.

15. Make time to do the things I love and that make me happy.
Kinda??????

16. Make more friends (lol).
Kinda??????? Do boys who want to date me count, lol.

17. Read more books.
No srry.

18. Break out of your shell!
I think I said this way earlier in another way, but still - kinda???

You Might Also Like

0 comments