Dear 2019...

7:00:00 AM

I can't believe you're already here!
I already feel very good things about you... about us.

I hope there's a lot to learn, and a lot to teach.
I hope there's new friends and adventures.

I hope you teach me how to place myself in the present while keeping my heart daydreaming about the future.
I want to feel all the feels, and be grateful for them - even the hard ones.
I want to expand my heart and my horizons.

I want to break out of my shell and become the me I know I am/can be!
I want to live every day with the most grateful heart and I want to love, love, love without any restrictions.

I want to stop being afraid to love, and start welcoming the heartbreak (if it comes, but pls lets hope it doesn't).

I can't wait for the love and the lessons, the fun and the friends, the sweet and the sour.
I'm so excited for another year of growing,
and I'm glad I get to do it with you.

xo, nissa.

You Might Also Like

0 comments