January Daily Gratitude

7:00:00 AM


Gratitude-----
1Today I am thankful for waking up to a fresh start of sorts.
2Today I am thankful for lots of hope and love.
3Today I am thankful for getting lots of sleep!
4Today I am thankful for stepping out of my comfort zone!
5Today I am thankful for clean teeth!!!
6Today I am thankful for trying one last time, always.
7Today I am thankful for first days of school.
8Today I am thankful for making up time.
9Today I am thankful for being okay, and not getting down on myself.
10Today I am thankful for getting to relax after work!
11Today I am thankful for finally getting to the WEEKEND.
12Today I am thankful for sleeping in!
13Today I am thankful for sweet boys!
14Today I am thankful for quality time with a quality person.
15Today I am thankful for spending time with good friends.
16Today I am thankful for having options.
17Today I am thankful for getting over it.
18Today I am thankful for starting my weekend early!
19Today I am thankful for naps.
20Today I am thankful for getting things straight.
21Today I am thankful for MLK.
22Today I am thankful for another day of clarity.
23Today I am thankful for loving, always.
24Today I am thankful for making through another retina day!
25Today I am thankful for getting through the tough ones.
26Today I am thankful for learning and waking up super early.
27Today I am thankful for being stronger.
28Today I am thankful for being confident.
29I am thankful for saying no.
30Today I am thankful for being a "grown up".
31Today I am thankful for catching up with old friends.

You Might Also Like

0 comments