7:30:00 AM

1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
- Trey Songz - Slow Motion.
- Hozier - Work Song.
- Selena Gomez - Hands to Myself.
- Thoms Rhett - Crash and Burn.
- Megan Trainor - All About That Bass.
LOL.

2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
- Barack Obama, probably.

3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
- "... I have a great idea for a payback prank," Isaac says. "We buy those bugs they sell in pet shops for lizards and let them loose in their room." Hahahaha.

4) What do you think about most?
- My future.

5) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
- Yes! Haha.

6) Do you have any strange phobias?
- Things sticking to me? Its REALLY weird, lol.

7) What's your religion?
- LDS.

8) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
- Walking, relaxing.

9) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
- The Maine.

10) What was the last lie you told?
- Hmmm, I don't even know, haha.

11) Do you believe in karma?
- YES.

12) What does your URL mean?
- My name, lol.

13) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
- Greatest weakness = I think too much.
- Greatest strength = I can find the bright side to most situations.

14) Who is your celebrity crush?
- Vance Joy.

15) How do you vent your anger?
- Cry. Go to tumblr, idk, haha.

16) Do you have a collection of anything?
- Pins!

17) Are you happy with the person you've become?
- I'm happy with the person I'm still becoming, yes!

18) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
- HATE high pitched noises (who doesn't) LOVE the sound of rain (again, who doesn't).

19) What's your biggest "what if"?
- My past relationships! Also, what if I chose a different path than university.

20) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
- Yes and yes.

21) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
- Left arm = my other laptop.
- Right arm = nothing.

22) Smell the air. What do you smell?
- Oranges!

23) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
- Hm, I'm not sure??

24) Most attractive singer/s of your opposite gender?
- Vance Joy.

25) To you, what is the meaning of life?
- Love.

26) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
- Yes! And NO, thank God.

27) What was the last movie you saw?
- I seriously cannot even remember.

28) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
- Stitches on my chin after passing out.

29) Do you have any obsessions right now?
- I don't think so.

30) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
- Yes.

31) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
- NO.

32) What is your astrological sign?
- Cancer!

33) What's the last thing you purchased?
- Lysol wipes, hahaha.

34) Love or lust?
- LOVE, always.

35) In a relationship?
- Nope.

36) How many relationships have you had?
- ZEROOOOOOOO ;)

37) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
- Be super goofy and bubbly and sweet. Idk how it works but it does, lol.

38) Where is your best friend?
- DC.

39) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
- Snoozing.

40) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
- Yes! I think so!

41) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
- Looks like I'm getting fired.

42) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
- a) I don't think I'd tell anyone.
- b) Spend as much time as possible with the ppl I love and traveling!
- c) Definitely.

43) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
- Mess Is Mine.

44) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
- COMMUNICATION.

45) How can I win your heart?
- Be super friendly and goofy and genuine.

46) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
- Yes, I think so.

47) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
- Letting go of things not meant for me!

48) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
- Veni, Vidi, Vici, Amavi.

49) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word "heart."
- Mess Is Mine.

50) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
- Pink and white!

51) What is your current desktop picture?
- Snowy mountains.

52) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
- WEIRD QUESTION, no one.

53) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
- Hm, I don't really know?

54) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
- I think to be invisible! Or to read minds! Or to fly, haha.

55) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
- I think being a baby, lol.

56) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
- Probably all my past relationships - like the bad parts of them, lol.

57) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
- VANCE JOY, helloooo.

58) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
- Iceland.

59) Ever been on a plane?
- Yes!

60) Give me your top 5 hottest celebrities.
- Vance Joy.
- Vance Joy.
- Vance Joy.
- Vance Joy.
- Vance Joy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments