Thanksgiving.

7:00:00 AM

This post was originally meant to be the home of all the cute and fun pictures that I planned to take on Thanksgiving day but..........

I signed up to help decorate the store on Thanksgiving eve! My shift ran from 7pm-3am AFTER I had already worked 8am-4pm THAT SAME DAY... so I ended up sleeping in until 1pm on thanksgiving day :( Wah, wah.

I really didn't regret helping decorate UP UNTIL I woke up, looked at my clock and realized I had missed the whole morning.

I also woke up feeling super sick and sore so getting dressed and photo ready was not an option haha.

BUT, I am still so thankful.
So thankful that my family let me sleep in after an 18 hour work day.
So thankful that I woke up to lots of love.
So thankful that dinner was already ready... haha.
And SO thankful for another super loving thanksgiving with my family.

I'm always so highly aware the next year, or the year after or just sometime in the future that it won't be as easy to get us all together - so I'm trying to make the most of the upcoming holidays that we do have!

I hope you all had a sweet thanksgiving you guys! I promise I'll do better for Christmas... ;)
xo, me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments