7 Things I'm Thankful For

7:00:00 AM

1. My family.
this year especially has taught me how to love my family and trust that they know/want was is best for me, even when I can't see it for myself. I've learned to TREASURE every moment because I know how fast we're all growing and moving in different directions so I've been trying to make the sweet moments sweeter, and to help those sweet moments last.

2. The church.
I can't tell you how many times I've been sent some kind of "sign" or prompting whenever I've had doubt or hurt in my heart. I am AMAZED at how mysteriously God works in all the best ways.

3. The roof over my head.
Seriously. With all the disaster in the world (environmental and otherwise) I'm so thankful to have been given a home. A loving home. A safe home.

4. The luxury of going to school and learning more/something new every day.
This kind of piggy-backs off of my point above... I am so freaking blessed to get to live in a first world country where education and teachable moments are available to me every.single.day and right at my fingertips.

5. My health.

6. Having AC, running water, enough food to eat.

7. Thankful that I've been given so much and that I can share my love with others.
THE MOST IMPORTANT! I am SO STINKIN thankful that I have been given a heart that is full of love and kindness and that God helps me learn to share and spread it with others. I am CONFIDENT that the one thing that will save the planet is love. That's all it takes. And I'm glad that I get it in such abundance that I'm able to spread it in the same way. So, so, so, stinking lucky - and thankful.

You Might Also Like

0 comments