Sunday To Sunday (August 14 - August 21)

9:30:00 AM

Sunday August 14
Kyle left for CHINA! My sweet fiance left for his flight at the crack of dawn and spent basically the entire day traveling! So to keep busy I spent a lot of money and went shopping for our engagement photo outfits! (also some back to school outfits)

Monday August 15
I've never been more thankful for a long 8 hour shift than this day. At first I was so sad and wondered how the heck I'd get through an 8 hour work day without completely falling apart because of how much I missed Kyle but surprisingly the long shift helped keep my mind off of everything and kept me occupied! I went straight home and relaxed and slept off the rest of the day to keep myself from thinking (missing kyle) too much, haha.

Tuesday August 16
I had a shorter shift at work this day and got off a lot earlier too, so after work I got ready and got a HAIRCUT! Finally. I know. I cut off about 5 inches (just enough to get rid of some split ends, but also kept enough that my hair would still reach my belly button). I am SO happy about it! My hair feels and looks a lot better and it's EXACTLY the length I asked for! (yay for hairdressers that actually listen). I also shopped a little more for some back to school clothes!

Wednesday August 17
The day before the first day of school! I used this day to finally flip my drivers license #legal. And relax one last time before I go into full blown college student mode :'(

Thursday August 18
My first day of my senior year!!! I got super lucky this semester and the only two classes I had this day happened to be in the same exact lecture hall! Meaning I didn't have to walk back out into the heat (score). This also meant that I got to stay in my super great seat ;) I figured that while waiting between the two classes (there's a 50 minute break) that I could do some homework and catch Pokemon! Haha. I also worked this night and was exhausted by the end of the day.

Friday August 19
I only had two classes this day which could have potentially stressed me out because (1) my second class is 5 minutes after the first and (2) I'm not familiar with the building my second class is in so I kind of just walked around like a lost puppy, haha. HOWEVER, next friday I realized that one of the classes I was supposed to have this day (first week of school usually means no recitations) actually ends at 10:30, and my second class starts at 10:30 - straight - across - campus :') pray for me.

Saturday August 20
This day was strictly a homework/errands day! As much as I LOVE completing errands, I hate actually having to leave the house because Arizona is dreadful... seriously.

Sunday August 21
(pre-written) KYLE COMES HOME! The longest week of my life is finally over, haha. So this day is the day I do a little more homework, and then him up from the airport, and spend some time with him before the start of another school/work week :')

You Might Also Like

0 comments