Floral Questions

9:30:00 AM

Daisy: How old were you when you had your first kiss?
- 12.

Carnation: If I handed you a concert ticket right now, who would you want to be the performer?
- Beyonce, or maybe Rihanna, haha.

Jasmine: What color looks best on you?
- I'm actually not sure, haha. I think like pinks and reds?? Maybe??

foxglove: Name three facts about your family?
- (1) We are from Guam. (2) There's a million of us. (3) My sisters & I have no brothers??

Allium: What's the best thing you can cook?
- I can make a mean spaghetti, and an equally mean lasagna.

Orange Blossom: If you could pick the gender and appearance of your child, would you?
- I don't think I'd be able to decide on a gender, but I'd hope that it has Kyle's curly hair and green eyes! Haha.

Calla Lily: If you died right now, what song would you want to play at your funeral?
- Kiss It Better, because I can't get enough.

Poinsettia: Favorite holiday dish?
- Egg nog (and yes, it counts).

Oxlip: Would you ever get into a long distance relationship?
- I don't think Kyle would ever put me in a position to? Haha.

Primrose: Favorite kind of soup?
- All of them. Literally. I love soup.

Daffodil: What's the most thoughtful present you've ever received?
- Kyle always writes me the sweetest notes/letters, so those - always.

Rose: Are you currently in love with someone?
- KJM.

Amsonia: Would you ever become a vegan?
- Maybe, I always decide to do weird and random things like that every once in awhile, lol.

Peony: What's your favorite hot beverage?
- Hot chocolate.

Tulip: For your birthday, what kind of cake do you ask for?
- I'm not big on cake, so I usually don't care because I usually don't eat it.

Myrtle: Do you like going on airplanes?
- I've only ever been on one airplane in my whole life, so I'm not sure.

Hibiscus: Did you ever play an instrument? If so what?
- I used to play the flute in 4th or 5th grade.

Zinnia: Who was your best friend when you were six years old?
- Valeska S.

Poppy: What color was your childhood home?
- I consider two homes my "childhood homes" so the first one was white and pink, and then the second one was like completely brown.

Hydrangea: Starbucks order?
- Vente Passion Tea Lemonade with light ice.

Violet: Do you like where you're from?
- Yes!

Locust: What was your favorite book as a child?
- All of them, haha.

Rhododendron: What's the scariest dream you've ever had?
- UGH, okay so I had this dream that this crazy ghost lady was pretending to be my actual mom so she tried to wake me up one morning while I was still in bed (but already awake) and I KNEW she was a weird ghost lady. But anyway she like couldn't get into my bedroom because I had this sign near my door that said "I Am A Child Of God" (LDS peeps, whatsup) and she FREAKED because she couldn't get past the door frame and she had the scariest face and went full blown demon trying to get me to come outside my bedroom and basically I woke up crying, haha.

Queen Anne's Lace: Would you rather carve pumpkins or wrap presents?
- Both, how could I ever pick.

Magnolia: Favorite kind of candy?
- I like sour and gummy kinds of things.

Aster: Would you rather be cold or hot?
- COLD.

Marigold: Do you listen to what's on the radio?
- Yes.

Heliconia: Do you like when it rains?
- I'm obsessed with rain.

Azalea: What's a movie you cried while watching?
- SO many.

Dandelion: Do you think you're important?
- I'd like to think so, yeah.

You Might Also Like

0 comments