Dear 2015,

12:00:00 PM



Let's be friends. Really, really good friends.
Let the next 365 days we have together be full of love and laughter,
and sunny days, and rainy days,
and hope and joy.

Let them be full of lessons to learn,
places to go,
songs to sing,
and people to meet.

I know it'd be naive to believe that only good days are ahead of us,
but help me learn that although not all days will be good, they're not all bad either.
Help me find the beauty in the pain, the ugly, and the days that'll give me headaches.

Bring me new adventures, and new heartaches (mostly the good kind) and make me feel alive.
New days and endless opportunities to laugh until it hurts.

I think we'll be good friends. The best maybe.
And although you're only a stranger, and we've only just met,
I'm ready for you.
For whatever you have to throw my way.
I'm going to take whatever you're willing to give and run with it.
So bring it on.



Cheers to the new year! Xoxoxoxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments