Biore Charcoal Cleansers

12:00:00 PM

So... I filmed a video. #professionalcamera #professionalselfie

And that video was about these two lovely products!

Basically, I watched MeghanRosette's 2014 favorites video (or was it December favorites?... I can't remember.) BUT, she mentioned a charcoal bar cleanser that she's been using and so obviously I was intriguied. Charcoal? On your face? What in the world????

So, not too long after I was looking around Walgreens' beauty section just to see what I wanted to try out and I came across the Biore Charcoal cleanser "line" I guess you would call it? And they were having a buy one get one 50% off sale so obviously I was all for it! I picked up these two things because 1. they were the cheapest and 2. I really wanted to try the charcoal bar, but also I'm really comfortable with just plain old gel-like cleansers.

AND WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DECISION THAT WAS.

I am obsessed. To say the least.

I've only tried the gel-like cleanser and it is amazing. It leaves my face feeling so fresh and clean and rejuvenated... exactly the way I want my cleanser to leave my skin feeling!

It is very refreshing so if you want something to really wake you up and get you going in the morning then this is definietly a go-to. (I'm also the type of person that wants to feel fresh and clean and like all the dirt of the day is gone BEFORE I go to bed as well, so I use it then too.)

So yeah, it's amazing. I want to stock up on it... stock up so much that I will have a lifetime supply. So yeah, it's that good.

I actually haven't tried the charcoal bar one because I am a major germaphobe and things like that draw in and soak up a ton of bacteria and germs so I'm still trying to work up the nerve to use it... and also I'm searching for a way to store it so that it acquires the least amount of bacteria as possible... so if you have any ideas, let me know!

You can watch the video here

You Might Also Like

0 comments