2015 New Year Goals & Resolutions

12:00:00 PM

1: Corinthians 16:14

2: Learn French

3: Weigh 115 lbs again.

4: Finish the Book Of Mormon.

5: Be a more active church member, scripture reader, and work on my daily prayers.

6: Do something exciting and scary and worthwhile.

7: Journal more.

8: Fill up coin jar! (Piggyback from last year, oops.)

9: Be a more positive person.

10: Surround myself with people who inspire me and fill my life with love.

11: Be a better money saver, and calm down on the spending.

12: With that being said --> Pay off my credit card.

13: Watch the news more/keep up with current events.




Tips to look back on and keep in mind:
1. Boys schhh-moys... you've been on a solid track since becoming single - KEEP IT THAT WAY. If a boy interferes with your dreams, run run run far away.

You Might Also Like

0 comments