One Direction Concert!

10:52:00 PM




On Tuesday September 16th, 2014 I got to go to my first concert, EVER! And what better band to see for your first concert ever than One Direction?!
My sister bought my ticket for me for my 19th birthday back in June/July-ish.
But, because it was so close to the concert date and because it IS One Direction we thought the concert would get sold out if we waited any longer to buy the tickets SO she bought whatever tickets she could afford at that time (because whether or not your seat is up close, it's still cool to say you went, right!? Right!) and we actually ended up with terrible seats. Haha.
The weekend before the concert we went online and saw that there were FLOOR SEATS for SUPER CHEAP and we tried to sell the tickets we had so that we could throw some money together to buy the floor seats - and well, no one bought them. (semi-sad face here)
BUT, when we finally sat down at our seats a S.A.F.E person came over to us and asked us if we wanted better seats (I was actually PRAYING some miracle would happen and we would get moved once we sat down. So, JC, as always, you the real MVP.) And so of COURSE we said yes!
We got moved to better seats (still far, but better) and waited an hour and a half for the show to start!
P.S. The stadium was FREEZING so note to self (and anyone else going to a concert in the future) bring a jacket or something, especially if you're sitting fairly far from the stage - they make these places cold because of all the adrenaline and body heat in the building.

I missed my two most important classes: biology and calculus.
I waited in line for an hour to buy a tshirt.
I waited nearly two hours freezing my butt off waiting for the show to start.
I had to sit and listen to 12-15 year old little girls CUSSING and causing trouble with each other.
It took over an hour to get out of the parking lot after the show.
At that point I had to listen to grown ADULTS cussing at each other in the parking lot.
I didn't get home until 2 am and I got only 4 hours of sleep before my classes the next day.
But if i could relive this night over and over again, I would.
It was such a great experience and memory and I wouldn't trade it in for the world. I still can't get over the fact that I was in the same stadium/room/general area as ONE DIRECTION.
Like you guys I sound like a crazy fan-girl right now but I was breathing the same air as them.
I saw their real life bodies and heard their real life voices in real life.
(Still freaking out, probably will freak out until I'm 97.)

I'm so thankful and blessed that I got to see my FAVORITE boy band live! Thanks Bre :)

P.P.S. HARRY STYLES' HAIR STRESSED ME OUT ALL NIGHT ITS SO LONG AND LUSCIOUS AND PERFECT. AND THEN HE PUT IT INTO A BUN TOWARD THE END OF THE CONCERT UGHHHH AND THEN HE SPIT WATER ALL OVER THE STAGE. AND NIALL HORAN IS FOREVER AND EVER THE BAE. AND ZAYN IS UGH. AND LOUIS IS SO CUTE. AND LIAM, OMG, LIAM. I JUST LOVE THIS BAND SO MUCH OKAY. BYEEEE



I'll see you again soon One Direction! #FourTour?!


You Might Also Like

0 comments