Long time no talk.

9:39:00 AM

The life of a full-time college kid gets 100x times harder when you throw in a part-time job.


Last fall semester I had a part-time job but I only had classes on Tu/Th... it kicked my butt, still. THIS fall semester I have been recently employed by HomeGoods (I know, freak out. Everything there is too cute.) And I go to school Mon-Thurs... ITS SERIOUSLY KICKING MY BUTT.
I've realized something about myself though... I don't dislike my job, but I seriously dislike the term "job" all together. Like, life is so good when I had three day weekends to sit and relax with family. But I have a feeling life will be good once I get my first check and can finally start spending money again (hallelujah).

And with my first few checks I'm saving up to buy...
- a dSLR camera (so expect high quality pictures and videos YAY!) 
- a better blog template (not that I mind the one I have now, but I've seen so many I'm absolutely IN LOVE with and since I'm not a blog whiz (yet) I'll gladly search etsy for the perfect fit.)
- Final Cut Pro (FINALLY.)
So I have a bunch of tech-y good stuff on my wish list which means I'll probably (hopefully) be motivated to be a full-time blogger/youtuber (pray for me.)

Also, HAPPY OCTOBER. Christmas is so close I can taste it! (Egg Nog is already in stores!!!!!!!) The next three months are going to absolutely FLY by and I'm so excited for the holiday season!!!!!!!!




Instagram lately...



You Might Also Like

0 comments