Dear 2020,

5:00:00 AM

Dear 2020,

I can't believe it's already time to start a new decade. I don't think I can remember what it was like in 2009 moving into 2010, or if it was as significant as a change as it seems right now - but I can't wait for you.

I can't wait to experience even more love and joy and learning experiences. I can't wait to look back on the past couple of years of my life and reflect on how that has all lead me to you.

This is the first year I'm starting in a brand new city, with so much still out there to explore and to find new loves for.

I will be strong and wide-eyed. I will embrace all the changes as they come. I will be gentle and kind and loving - even more so than each day before the next. I will quiet and still my heart to be closer to the Spirit and to calm myself when times get hard.

I will be a better partner and friend and sister and daughter. I will be better in my career and take myself to places I cannot even dream as of right now. I will go beyond my own expectations, and I will set all the bars for myself.

2020 will be sweet and kind, and I'll think these things even when it tries hard to prove me otherwise. I will be a better "me".

I can't wait to meet ya, 2020. I think we'll be good friends.

You Might Also Like

0 comments