2019 in Review...

5:00:00 AM

What did you do in 2019 that you’d never done before?
- I went to the East Coast for the first time! I moved away from my family. I fell in love.

Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
- I didn't keep my general new year's resolutions (i.e. ones that became even more zeroed in during the months) but the big ones - yes. I love Arizona even more, and I am definitely a bigger fan of the freeway.

Did anyone close to you give birth?
- Not this year!


Did anyone close to you die?
- No, thank goodness.

What countries did you visit?
- None :(

What would you like to have in 2020 that you lacked in 2019?
- I would like to have more peace of mind, and organization!

What dates from 2019 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
- September 16th, 2019.
What was your biggest achievement of the year?
- Moving to Oregon! Getting a new big girl job!

What was your biggest failure?
- Allowing myself to get sad as much as I have! Not realizing things a little sooner.

What was the best thing you bought?
- All the furniture in my apartment!

Where did most of your money go?
- Apartment stuff hahahahahahahahahaaa.

What did you get really, really, really excited about?
- Moving to Oregon. and Parker, always.

Compared to this time last year, are you: (a) happier or sadder? (b) thinner or fatter? (c) richer or poorer?
- I am happier, fatter :( and I think I'm cutting even hahaha.

What do you wish you’d done more of?
- Spent more time with my family. Gone on more adventures. Saved more money.

What do you wish you’d done less of?
- Worry!

How did you spend Christmas?
- Back home, with all my favorite people: the San Nicolas', the Andersons and Parker D and Coco Bear!

Did you fall in love in 2019?
- Every day, more and more.

What was your favourite TV program?
- Hmmmmmmm, I've loved so many! I really like This is Us, A Million Little Things, American Horror Story, You, Riverdale, How To Get Away With Murder, Legacies... so many.

What was your greatest musical discovery?
- Probably Billie Eilish lol (Thanks P).

What song will always remind you of 2019?
- Bad Guy x Billie Eilish and Truth Huts x Lizzo (literally only bc they remind me of this summer with Parker!)

What did you want and get?
- Parker. Moving to Oregon. New job.

What did you want and not get?
- Hmm, nothing that is missed.

What was your favourite film of this year?
- SO MANY! I love movies. Frozen II is definitely high up there though.

What one thing made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
- Parker D.

How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2019?
- Simple, so simple haha and warm.

What kept you sane?
- Again, Parker D.

Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
- None I don't think!

What political issue stirred you the most?
- Impeachment!

Who did you miss?
- My family - both San Nicolas and Anderson.

Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2019.
- Cherish the people around you! Love them, love them, love them.

Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
- "Though this life tried to keep us apart, you keep calling me back to your heart"

You Might Also Like

0 comments