May Daily Gratitude Journal.

7:00:00 AM


Gratitude-----
1Today I am thankful for working hard and learning more each day!
2Today I am thankful for trusting in my own heart.
3Today I am thankful for looking forward to my weekend!
4Today I am thankful for learning to relax and enjoy my time!
5Today I am thankful that all my hard work paid off!
6Today I am thankful for continuing to work hard and believe in myself!
7Today I am thankful for getting through my frustrations.
8Today I am thankful for early days out!
9Today I am thankful for being patient.
10Today I am thankful for working hard for myself!
11Today I am thankful for self care and pampering!
12Today I am thankful for my mom!
13Today I am thankful for learning to function with these acrylic nails!
14Today I am thankful for getting through more training!
15Today I am thankful for the state I live in.
16Today I am thankful for being in good health and cute friends!
17Today I am thankful for getting through a weird week!
18Today I am thankful for thrifting finds!
19Today I am thankful for relaxing days at home!
20Today I am thankful for 20 days of success!
21Today I am thankful for learning more and more!
22Today I am thankful for reassurance and sweet people!
23Today I am thankful for meaningful conversation w my favorite people.
24Today I am thankful for the start of a 3 day weekend!
25Today I am thankful for finally getting my nails off!
26Today I am thankful for cute, sweet boys and not being afraid!
27Today I am thakful for another day off of work!
28Today I am thankful for a one day work week!
29Today I am thankful for Ha'ani's graduation day!
30Today I am thankful for finally having a day fo REST!
31Today I am thankful for getting to fully relax on a weekday!

You Might Also Like

0 comments