Life Update!

7:00:00 AM

W O R K
Work is great! Just this past Tuesday I was signed off on a brand new test I am now able to preform for our surgeons! I find that in the medical field there is a l w a y s something new to learn and I LOVE IT! I consistently feel like my mind is growing and I'm learning more about even myself when it comes to patient care!

H O M E
Home will be changing in big ways very soon! My best friend and I are planning on getting an apartment together later this summer and my parents just bought another house! So lately they've been really excited getting things together and going home shopping and I've been excited to just be able to plan for a space of my very own too! SOOO I'll be moving 2x within the next 3ish months in the Arizona h e a t :-) send thoughts and prayers.

L O V E
Love is so :-)))) confusing ((((-: you feel me? Sometimes I can s w e a r I am so into a guy and that BOOM I'm gonna but in the effort and stick to it and then my heart/gut is like... nah girl, this ain't it. And I'm like???? When will it be it???? And more recently IT HAPPENED RIGHT BACK w one boy I ACTUALLY could feel my heart/gut telling me to go for it so!!!! Life is weird, love is weird... it's all weird.

F I T N E S S
I can feel myself getting more and more comfortable with my fitness journey and at the gym and even incorporating at home workouts so I think I'm going overboard and working it 2x a day :-) 7 days a week :-) I will talk more about this in my specified fitness update but there is a short and sweet version of it all!

You Might Also Like

0 comments