April Daily Gratitude Journal

7:00:00 AM


Gratitude-----
1Today I am thankful for doing the best that I can.
2Today I am thankful for trying to stay positive.
3Today I am thankful for another day closer to forever.
4Today I am thankful for making better choices.
5Today I am thankful for being hopeful still.
6Today I am thankful for rest.
7Today I am thankful for the church!
8Today I am thankful for caring about my future.
9Today I am thankful for still believing in myself.
10Today I am thankful for being able to work.
11Today I am thankful for taking time to myself.
12Today I am thankful for working hard to be who i am!
13Today I am thankful for giving myself a break.
14Today I am thankful for my puppies!
15today i am thnkful for being patient.
16Today I am thankful for learning to let myself rest.
17Today I am thankful for believing in myself and it all paying off!
18Today I am thankful for adding more healthy habits to my day!
19Today I am thankful for another day of being more strict w my bad habits!
20Today I am thankful for staying on track.
21Today I am thankful for Easter, and everything it stands for.
22Today I am thankful for learning to control my temper/hard head.
23Today I am thankful for being another day closer to the rest of my life!
24Today I am thankful for the LAST AND FINAL "class"!
25Today I am thankful for letting myself "sleep in".
26today i am thankful for always trying to be a better me!
27Today I am thankful for being dedicated and committed to myself.
28
29Today I am thankful for FINALLY BEING DONE!
30Today I am thankful for working hard and figuring things out!

You Might Also Like

0 comments