2018 vs. 2019 Survey!

7:00:00 AM

Red = 2018 answers. Black = 2019 answers.
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
- Trey Songz - Slow Motion. Hozier - Work Song. Selena Gomez - Hands to Myself.. Thomas Rhett - Crash and Burn. Megan Trainor - All About That Bass. LOL.
- Destiny's Child - Jumpin' Jumpin'. Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do. RaeLynn - For A Boy. The Chainsmokers - Roses. John Mayer - Slow Dancing In A Burning Room.

2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
- Barack Obama, probably.

- Same ^.

3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
- "... I have a great idea for a payback prank," Isaac says. "We buy those bugs they sell in pet shops for lizards and let them loose in their room." Hahahaha.
- No books around :'(


4) What do you think about most?
- My future.
- STILL THE SAME ^.

5) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
- Yes! Haha.
- Several.

6) Do you have any strange phobias?
- Things sticking to me? It's REALLY weird, lol.
- Nothing new here.

7) What's your religion?
- LDS.
- Always.

8) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
- Walking, relaxing.
- Sleeping bc its nice and warm out again!

9) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
- The Maine.
- Same old.

10) What was the last lie you told?
- Hmmm, I don't even know, haha.
- ^^^ I don't actively think about my lies??? Haha.

11) Do you believe in karma?
- YES.
- Oh yeah.



12) What does your URL mean?
- My name, lol.
- Hasn't changed!


13) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
- Greatest weakness = I think too much.
- Greatest strength = I can find the bright side to most situations.

- I think both these answers are still so true.

14) Who is your celebrity crush?
- Vance Joy.
- Yep, yep, yep.

15) How do you vent your anger?
- Cry. Go to tumblr, idk, haha.
- Cry, complain, haha.

16) Do you have a collection of anything?
- Pins!
- Pins and buttons, still! And all things disney :)


17) Are you happy with the person you've become?
- I'm happy with the person I'm still becoming, yes!
- Still a true answer!



18) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
- HATE high pitched noises (who doesn't) LOVE the sound of rain (again, who doesn't).
- HATE noises in general, if that makes sense? i LOVE total silence. still LOVE the sound of rain.



19) What's your biggest "what if"?
- My past relationships! Also, what if I chose a different path than university.
- what if I started sooner.



20) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
- Yes and yes.
- !!! yes.



21) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
- Left arm = my other laptop.
- Right arm = nothing.

- Right = closet door.

- Left = air.

22) Smell the air. What do you smell?
- Oranges!

- nothing actually!


23) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
- Hm, I'm not sure??
- this one essential oils store in Mesa.... so sketchy.


24) Most attractive singer/s of your opposite gender?
- Vance Joy.
- Still u baby boo Vance J.



25) To you, what is the meaning of life?
- Love.
- Love, always.



26) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
- Yes! And NO, thank God.
- STILL NO, thank goodness.



27) What was the last movie you saw?
- I seriously cannot even remember.
- I think the first purge?



28) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
- Stitches on my chin after passing out.
- Still the same!



29) Do you have any obsessions right now?
- I don't think so.
- DISNEY.



30) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
- Yes.
- Yes.



31) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
- NO.
- SOMETIMES, i hate it.



32) What is your astrological sign?
- Cancer!
- obviously nothings changed, haha.



33) What's the last thing you purchased?
- Lysol wipes, hahaha.
- hummus! mmmm.



34) Love or lust?
- LOVE, always.
- love.



35) In a relationship?
- Nope.
- still no :(



36) How many relationships have you had?
- ZEROOOOOOOO ;)
- none :)



37) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
- Be super goofy and bubbly and sweet. Idk how it works but it does, lol.
- SAME.



38) Where is your best friend?
- DC.
- like 20 minutes away I think!

39) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
- Snoozing.
- ya, same - still an old lady.



40) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
- Yes! I think so!
- I hope so.



41) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
- Looks like I'm getting fired.
- For sure fired.



42) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
- a) I don't think I'd tell anyone.
- b) Spend as much time as possible with the ppl I love and traveling!
- c) Definitely.

- a) no one.

- b) LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.
- c) yes.

43) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
- Mess Is Mine.
- still same!



44) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
- COMMUNICATION.
- communication, trust, effort.



45) How can I win your heart?
- Be super friendly and goofy and genuine.
- ^^^.


46) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
- Yes, I think so.
- hmmm, yes.



47) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
- Letting go of things not meant for me!
- ^^^^ word.



48) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
- Veni, Vidi, Vici, Amavi.
- <3333333333.



49) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word "heart."
- Mess Is Mine.
- Love



50) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
- Pink and white!
- PINK still.



51) What is your current desktop picture?
- Snowy mountains.
- a flower!



52) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
- WEIRD QUESTION, no one.
- myself, probably.



53) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
- Hm, I don't really know?
- none?



54) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
- I think to be invisible! Or to read minds! Or to fly, haha.
- to JUMP like in that movie..... jumper, hahaha.



55) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
- I think being a baby, lol.
- being a child like 4-6 yrs!



56) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
- Probably all my past relationships - like the bad parts of them, lol.
- Same.



57) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
- VANCE JOY, helloooo.
- helloooooo, nothings changed.



58) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
- Iceland.
- Disneyland.



59) Ever been on a plane?
- Yes!
- Ya.



60) Give me your top 5 hottest celebrities.
- Vance Joy. Vance Joy. Vance Joy. Vance Joy. Vance Joy.

- Colton Underwood, Vance Joy, Colton Underwood, Colton Underwood, Vance Joy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments