3 Things/Thoughts I'm Getting Rid Of This Week

7:30:00 AM

1. As much paper as I can.
- I'm going to work toward digitizing all my important documents and swapping all my bills to paperless billing! In an effort to 1. declutter and 2. help minimize the amount of paper being wasted!

2. Thinking there isn't enough time in the day.
- I am such a type A person that I think I can only put 100% energy into 1 or 2 tasks/activities a day and that's it. But I have to stop thinking that and realize that I have enough time to do those tasks AND still enjoy my day and make the most of it!

3. That I have to please people I don't value.
- I have been so hung up over the past few weeks thinking that I have to please people (specifically boys/men) who are even SLIGHTLY interested in me to keep myself appearing to be nice! AND I HATE IT! I hate feeling like I have to respond to every boy who thinks I'm pretty or nice in order to maintain a CIVIL relationship with them and I'm also tired of letting super creepy things go and not sticking up for myself!!! (MAYBE I'll post more about this topic later) But I care so much about being nice and friendly to everyone, EVEN IF I DON'T NECESSARILY VALUE THEIR OPINION! Anyway, we're done doing that :-)

You Might Also Like

0 comments