21 Questions - 2019!

7:30:00 AM

Big picture questions:
How do you want to be remembered?
2018 - as someone who is soooo full of love and sweet things!
2019 - as someone who does what she needs to for herself, and is still full of love and sweet things.

What are your core values?
2018 - stay true to myself, stay true to my faith.
2019 - stay true to my own heart, and listen to it no matter what.

What do you want to contribute to the world?
2018 - lots and lots and lots of love.
2019 - ^ still true. Love and kindness.

What do you want to experience in your life if time and money weren’t an issue?
2018 - TRAVELING to lots of beautiful places!
2019 - lots of traveling ^ still and extending my own talents/kindness to others where it is needed most.

What makes you the most happy?
2018 - when time feels slow and like it's standing still. Idk how to explain it but basically when I feel worry-less.
2019 - ^ TRUE. it's such a hard feeling to explain but still so, so true.

What inspires you?
2018 - people who are full of love and organizational kinda things, lol.
2019 - kind people and people who go out of their way to show love, and still - organization/stationery haha.

What does a successful life look like to you?
2018 - happiness, all around.
2019 - happiness and comfort.

Reflection questions:
What are your biggest successes in your life?
2018 - i think just the fact that I never gave up and kept trying to get to where I am.
2019 - learning to put myself and my heart first, so i can fully give and love others.

What are your biggest failures?
2018 - i think the same thing as my biggest successes. sometimes i never give up on things i SHOULD give up on.
2019 - not learning when to give up, for the best.

What do you regret in your life?
2018 - not a thing.
2019 - not a thing.

Where are you now in each area of your life?
2018 - i think i'm at a nice safe-space.
2019 - i'm at a crossroads, for sure.

What do you want to change the most in your life?
2018 - my mindset! and my shy-ness that keeps me from doing fun things.
2019 - my mindset, still! i want to believe in myself more.

What do you love the most in your life?
2018 - EVERYTHING, truly.
2019 - my willingness to keep on trying and finding the best.

What are you most grateful for?
2018 - trying really hard to be grateful for every little thing and all that i have. so, everything.
2019 - learning something, everyday.

What are you afraid of?
2018 - not succeeding.
2019 - not succeeding.
Commitment:
What are you committed to working toward and accomplishing in the next year?
2018 - moving back home! and/or paying off a good chunk of student loans!
2019 - moving! and getting a better paying job,


Short-term goal questions:
What are you doing this year to move you toward your dreams?
2018 - saving a ton of money and working a lot harder.
2019 - ^ same.

What are you doing this month to move you toward your dreams?
2018 - STOP SPENDING.
2019 - ^ same.

What are you doing this week to move you toward your dreams?
2018 - constantly remind myself of my dreams so i don't lose sight of them.
2019 - planning everyday to the best of my ability.

What are you doing today to move you toward your dreams?
2018 - doing this! reminding myself and making a plan and speaking these dreams into existence!
2019 - making a list, checking it twice ;) and also COMPLETING that list!

What does your ideal workday look like?
2018 - wake up early, crank out SOLID AND QUALITY work. making my own schedule basically!
2019 - ^ same. + drinking lots of water + finding time to exercise + taking care of myself.

You Might Also Like

0 comments