FINAL Adult Braces Update! (14 Months!)

7:30:00 AM

If you are reading this then that means that I FINALLY got my braces off! The lifetime of my braces days totalled 14 months and 3 days. When I first got them on I was originally told that the timeline would be between 18 and 24 months! I can't say for sure what sped along the process - BUT I CAN SAY that I always used the rubber bands I was given and in the exact way I was told to, and I took REALLY good care of my teeth and how I ate... meaning I never broke a bracket and never had any issue with cavities.

The first 2-3 months is where I saw the biggest change in my teeth, and then afterward it all felt like little tweaks. I also don't believe that after the first three adjustments that my teeth ever felt tender or sore or that I had cuts along my lip/inner cheek. I still never ever noticed when my rubber bands were slowing closing my overbite!

This is it... the official end of the braces series!!! It's been real and its but fun - but I am sooo glad to see it go! I hope it's been informational along the way - if there are any questions I have not answered then I will definitely be more than happy to make another post! But for now - thanks for following along... enjoy this before and after ;)



AFTER:



BEFORE:

You Might Also Like

0 comments